These easy nachos are made with baked rotisserie chicken that can be purchased at just about any club warehouse or grocery store. They can literally be whipped up in just a few minutes. Triple Cheese and Rotisserie Chicken Nachos are a favorite in our house. They are delicious every time, so quick to fix and easy on the pocket book.
You can make enough for your sons football team or just enough for your yourself.
These beautiful nachos have so much terrific flavor. The three cheese combo melds perfectly like a fine tuned instrument with the chicken and the beans. Top them with jalapenos, salsa and sour cream and you have yourself a bon appetit!
Triple Cheese & Rotisserie Chicken Nachos
- Tortilla chips
- Sharp cheddar shredded
- Colby Jack shredded
- Provel or Provolone shredded
- Black beans rinsed and drained
- Rotisserie chicken cut in bite size pieces
- Tomatoes chopped
- Green onions chopped
- Jalapenos thinly sliced
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place parchment paper on cookie sheet, Spread chips out and heat for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with combination of cheeses. Add black beans and chicken. Return to oven for 2-3 minutes turning broiler on for last 30 seconds. Stay close by and peek on it.
- Top with tomatoes, green onions, jalapenos, salsa and sour cream.
Keywords: how to make chicken nachos, loaded chicken nachos, baked chicken nachos