I LOVE chocolate! I mean really who the heck doesn’t. These marvelous Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies are sure to tantalize the chocolate lover in you! They are the most marvelous chocolate cookies you will ever have. They are decadent, rich, moist and full of one of life’s greatest treasures!
So much better than bakery bought cookies. When packed in airtight containers these little jobbers stay moist for days. Love them! Not only are they the richest most chocolatey goodness in this hemisphere but they can prepped in about fifteen minutes. I like to cover and refrigerate the dough for a couple of hours so I can scoop them out with an ice cream scooper and bake nice thick cookies. I like to sink my teeth into nice thick cookies.
The dough doesn’t mind if you fold laundry, clean the house or jog in preparation of eating a lot of cookies. It will be safely chilling in the frig until you are ready !Life is fleeting. Enjoy my friends! Bake a batch today and spread the love
Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Ghirardelli chocolate chips
- 1 Ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate bar (4 ounce) coarsely chopped
- In medium bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir to combine well.
- In stand mixer cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix on low just until incorporated.
- Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture mixing on low until well combined; scraping down the sides and beater. Remove from stand mixer and stir in chocolate chips and chopped chocolate bar. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place rounded tablespoons on cookie sheets covered with parchment paper. Bake 12 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet to wire cooling racks.
Thick Chocolate Chunk Pecan Cookies