These mini cheesecakes are wonderful in all kinds of ways. First and foremost they are peanut butter and who doesn’t love peanut butter? They are topped with a drop of delicious Ghirardelli chocolate and Reese’s mini peanut butter cups.
They are the perfect size. You can’t overindulge with just a mini. It is the perfect size to stay disciplined and still satisfy your sweet tooth!
These little beauties are perfect for your next party and they freeze like champions!
Other peanut butter recipes you will love!
- Peanut Clusters (Crockpot or Microwave)
- Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
- 16 golden Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (4 ounce) bar semi sweet chocolate premium baking bar
- 10–12 Reese’s miniature peanut butter cups cut in quarters
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray mini cheesecake pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Crush Oreos in food processor. Combine crushed Oreos with melted butter. Divide crumb mixture evenly in the twelve mini cake holes. Press down gently with a spoon.
- In stand mixer blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add the peanut butter and allow it to mix for a bit. Peanut butter and cream cheese take a little while to get along. Add the egg and mix just until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and chill for several hours or overnight before removing from pan.
- Melt chocolate bar according to manufacturers instructions. Top each cheesecake with heaping teaspoon of melted chocolate and quartered Reeses.
If you do not have a mini cheesecake pan just use your cupcake pan with cupcake liners.