These scrumptious Easy Mini Butter Pecan Cookies can be whipped up in no time using butter pecan cake mix. The cream cheese makes them so moist that they just melt in your mouth.
Boy it is the middle of summer and about ninety degrees already this morning but before you know we will be talking Christmas Cookies. I swear the older I get the faster time flies. Some days I really wish I had a magic wand to put it all into slow motion. These Easy Mini Butter Pecan Cookies are so incredibly easy and delicious. Honestly I wish I had about a dozen of these with my coffee this morning. They are just that darn good! These little minis are going to steal your heart. They have stolen a lot of hearts!
The combination of cream cheese, butter pecan, butterscotch and white chocolate is decadent to say the least. These mini cookies are so easy to make and can be whipped up in no time at all! Still looking for cookie recipes? No worries I got your back!
Other delicious cookies you will love!
- Salty and Sweet Cashew Toffee Cookies
- The World’s Best Cookies
- Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
Here are some helpful hints to make these Easy Mini Butter Pecan Cookies epic!
- Butter or spray your mini muffin pan very well. I have had them stick in my older pan.
- Only leave cookies in the pan for a couple of minutes to cool.
- Drape a large clean kitchen towel over the pan and flip to release the cookies so a lot less damage is done to the cookies and your pan than trying to remove them with a knife
Put the ingredients for these Easy Mini Butter Pecan Cookies on your shopping list today. They will be munched down as quickly as you make them and them you will be whipping up another batch.
This post was originally published October 25, 2015 and was republished June 13, 2018 with new pictures, new relevant information and helpful hints.Print
Easy Mini Butter Pecan Cookies
These scrumptious Mini Butter Pecan Cookies can be whipped up in no time using butter pecan cake mix. The added cream cheese keeps them moist.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 14
- Total Time: 29 minutes
- Yield: 48
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Betty Crocker Butter Pecan Cake Mix
- 1 bag butterscotch morsels (11 ounce)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray mini muffin pan very well with nonstick cooking spray.
- In stand mixer on medium beat cream cheese and butter until smooth and creamy. Add egg and vanilla and mix just until combined. Add cake mix 1/3 at a time and mix until combined. Stir in butterscotch morsels, white chocolate chips, and pecans.
- Spoon into mini muffin pan and bake for 14 minutes.
You are adding the cake mix dry. Just as it is coming out of the box.
Keywords: BUTTER PECAN, BUTTERSCOTCH MORSELS, CHRISTMAS COOKIES, COOKIES, DESSERT, MINI, PARTY PLEASER, PECAN, WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS