Greek Pasta Salad combines tomatoes, kalamata olives, cucumbers, peperoncinis and feta in pasta with a lightly seasoned vinaigrette.
Summer is so full of great foods and without doubt pasta salad is one of them. There are few things as simple as pasta salad. This easy flavor packed Greek Pasta Salad comes together in about fifteen minutes. You can make it up to a couple days in advance. When I do that I freshen with a couple tablespoons of olive oil and a tablespoon of red wine vinegar. I also wait to add the feta just until serving. If you don’t like peperoncinis substitute thin slices of red onion.
Are you a big pasta salad fan? My family and I just love the ease and wide variation of pasta salads. There are just so many fun ways to dress up pasta. Here are some of our favorites.
- Mandarin Pasta Spinach with Teriyaki Dressing
- Caesar Pasta Salad
- Spaghetti Salad
- Quick Easy Turkey Club Pasta Salad
- Strawberry Avocado Pasta Salad with Balsamic Glaze
- Creamy Macaroni Salad
- Fresh Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad
Here are some helpful hints for making this pasta salad even more delicious.
- Don’t overcook the pasta. It is better cooked al dente.
- Use the best fresh tomatoes and cucumbers that you can find.
- Spend the extra money and get really good quality feta cheese. It makes all the difference in the world.
This delectable Greek Pasta Salad is perfect with ribs, pork tenderloin and grilled chicken. It is excellent for picnics, graduation parties, potlucks, patio shindigs or just because you want something terrific to eat. Put the ingredients for this tasty dish on your to try list today. Your family and friends will be singing your praises and asking you for the recipe.
- 16 ounces small pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup chopped peperoncinis
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2/3 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain well.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano and garlic.
- Combine pasta, cucumber, pepperoncinis, tomatoes, olives and feta.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
Other delicious recipes you will love!!