Steak Butter takes five minutes to make and turn your steaks into a delicious mouthwatering experience. Scrumptious on anything from ground beef to Filet Mignon. Easy enough for a whole crowd or just one.
Summer grill season is here! It is time to fire up those grills. Nothing better than a good cut of beef with Steak Butter. This Steak Butter recipe is perfect with everything from hamburger steak, t-bones, strips, rib-eyes, porterhouse and filet mignon. I do not know a steak cut that does not work with this scrumptious Steak Butter often referred to as compound butter for steak. Cooking steak with butter is not only succulent it is downright easy. You can have this amazing Steak Butter whipped up and ready to go in about five minutes.
I kid you not folks! You have got to try this garlic butter recipe for steaks! It is the best. What are you going to prepare to go along with those beautiful steaks? Here are some fabulous side dish ideas!
- Grilled Vegetable Salad
- Extra Creamy Crock Pot Mac and Cheese
- Parmesan Herb Potatoes
- 10 Minute Mushroom Marsala Gnocchi
- Cheesy Mashed Potato Casserole with Bacon
- Sun Dried Tomato Parmesan Asparagus
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Au Gratin
- 3 ingredient Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Traditional Twice Baked Potatoes
- Creamed Spinach and Mushrooms in White Wine Sauce
Helpful hints for grilling steaks!!
- Take the steaks out of fridge thirty minutes prior to grilling.
- Scrape grill grate and brush lightly with cooking oil before heating.
- Get half of the the grill good and hot and sear the steaks. Don’t flip them until they are golden brown and slightly crispy on the edges. Sear both sides. Then move the steaks off to the side (over indirect heat) until desired doneness.
- Use tongs to turn them. You don’t want to pierce them with a fork and have all those wonderful juices wasted in the bottom of the grill.
- Remove from grill and cover loosely with aluminum foil and allow to rest for ten minutes. Apply steak butter and serve.
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- In bowl using fork mash together softened butter, garlic, minced parsley, salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- Apply rounded tablespoon to top of hot grilled steak right before serving.