Steak Butter takes five minutes to make and turns your steaks into a delicious mouthwatering experience. Scrumptious on anything from ground beef to Filet Mignon. Easy enough for a whole crowd or just one.
Summer grill season is here! It is time to fire up those grills. Nothing better than a good cut of beef with Steak Butter. This Steak Butter recipe is perfect with everything from hamburger steak, t-bones, strips, rib-eyes, porterhouse and filet mignon. I do not know a steak cut that does not work with this scrumptious compound butter. Cooking steak with butter is not only succulent it is downright easy. You can have this amazing butter whipped up and ready to go in about five minutes.
How do you make Steak Butter?
It really does not get much easier than this. In a bowl using a fork mash together the softened butter, garlic, minced parsley, salt, pepper and lemon zest. Now simply apply a rounded tablespoon to the top of a hot grilled steak right before serving.
Helpful hints for grilling steaks!!
- Take the steaks out of fridge thirty minutes prior to grilling.
- Scrape grill grate and brush lightly with cooking oil before heating.
- Get half of the the grill good and hot and sear the steaks. Don’t flip them until they are golden brown and slightly crispy on the edges. Sear both sides. Then move the steaks off to the side (over indirect heat) until desired doneness.
- Use tongs to turn them. You don’t want to pierce them with a fork and have all those wonderful juices wasted in the bottom of the grill.
- Remove from grill and cover loosely with aluminum foil and allow to rest for ten minutes. Apply steak butter and serve.
I kid you not folks! You have got to try this garlic butter recipe for steaks! It is the best. What are you going to prepare to go along with those beautiful steaks? Here are some fabulous side dish ideas!
Side dishes you will love with your steaks!
- Grilled Vegetable Salad
- Extra Creamy Crock Pot Mac and Cheese
- Parmesan Herb Potatoes
- Cheesy Mashed Potato Casserole with Bacon
- Sun Dried Tomato Parmesan Asparagus
Perfect Steak Butter
Easy and delicious steak butter (also known as compound butter) takes just minutes to prepare and takes hamburger steak, t-bones, strips, rib-eyes, porterhouse and filet mignon to an all new high.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Sauce or Topping
- Method: Bowl and Spoon
- Cuisine: American
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- In bowl using fork mash together softened butter, garlic, minced parsley, salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- Apply rounded tablespoon to top of hot grilled steak right before serving.
Keywords: garlic butter steak, herb butter for steak, compound butter for steak