These no bake Bird’s Nest Cookies are simply perfect for your Easter celebration. They are kid friendly, contain four ingredients and can be prepared in less than ten minutes.
Easter is right upon us and with it comes lots of activity. There are eggs to dye, a house to clean, baskets to decorate, food to prep and prepare not to mention the errands to run and the clothes to clean and press. Holidays are always fun with friends and family but they are sure full of hustle and bustle. If you are like me you can use every spare moment to keep it all together and make it fun. These kid friendly no bake Bird’s Nest Cookies are just the magic answer to your hectic schedule. They can be prepared in less than ten minutes leaving you time for everything else. They are so easy that the kids may be able to handle most of it on their own. Depending on their age you may still need to melt the chocolate so they are not handling too hot of a bowl.
Are you looking for any other Easter desserts to accompany your Bird’s Nest Cookies? Lip Smacking Good Lemon Chiffon Pie, Strawberry Cream Cheesecake Pie and Easter Gooey Butter are all delicious easy recipes perfect for your holiday. These adorable Bunny Butt Cupcakes from Spend with Pennies are a family favorite.
Are you having guests over for Easter? Are you having out of town company in? I bet you have a ton of things to accomplish in a very short period of time. These Bird’s Nest Cookies are easy, delicious, adorable and so darn quick to prepare. You can serve at your brunch, dinner or just leave on the buffet table for ambiance.
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 can (5 ounce) chow mein noodles
- 16-20 Cadbury mini eggs or jelly beans
- Cover cookie sheet with wax paper.
- In medium microwavable melt chocolate and peanut butter chips at 30 second intervals. Stir between each interval.
- Add the chow mein noodles and stir to coat. Drop around 2 tablespoons of the mixture on to the waxed paper shaping into a bird's nests (see notes). Top with 3 Cadbury mini eggs.
- Let nests rest until firm.
- Store in airtight containers.
Do not over work the nests. They honestly look a little better kind of messy as the birds do.
Other cookie recipes you will love!!