Creamy Honey Mustard Sauce is one of my favorite dipping sauces and toppings for sandwiches and wraps. You can whip this delectable sauce together in about two minutes. Make a double batch because this sauce is just that good! For extra deliciousness serve with my Beer Battered Fried Cod with Fresh Chips, Crispy Fried Green Beans with Sriracha Mayo or Coconut Chicken
Have you tried Chick-fil-A’s honey mustard sauce? I love it but I think this one is even better and you can fix it in your own kitchen at a fraction of the cost. We absolutely love this Creamy Sweet Honey Mustard Sauce but I am going to warn you about just how delicious it really is. This sauce is so good that you just might risk the chance of being seen licking the bowl. The ways to serve this sauce are endless.
How do you make creamy Honey Mustard Sauce?
It is really just a matter of a couple of minutes and you will have yourself a fabulous sauce for chicken fish, sandwiches and onion rings. Simply grab a small bowl and mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, onion powder, garlic powder and honey. It is really just that simple!
Ways to use this delectable sauce
- Dip fresh vegetables in it. Our favorites are carrots, celery, and cucumbers.
- Dunk chicken nuggets, chicken strips and fish sticks in it.
- Use as a salad dressing on your favorite garden salad or chef salad.
- Spread on your favorite turkey, chicken or ham sandwich.
- Top your grilled burger, fish, chicken or pork steak with a tablespoon or two.
- Dip your onion rings, blooming onions and chicken wings.
Helpful tips on making creamy Honey Mustard
- Use Dukes mayonnaise for this recipe. This is not a paid endorsement for them I just really think it is great mayo and it tastes perfect in this recipe.
- For a little bit of a different spin on this recipe use half yellow mustard and half Dijon mustard.
- If you are watching your sugar cut the honey back to one tablespoon. It will still taste delicious and odds are pretty good that your taste buds are accustom to less sugar.
- Make a double batch and use it for sandwiches and wraps.
Recipes for dipping in honey mustard sauce!Print
Honey Mustard Sauce
Creamy Honey Mustard Sauce is on my favorite dipping sauces and toppings for sandwiches and wraps. You can whip this delectable sauce together in about two minutes.
- Prep Time: 2
- Total Time: 2
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: sauce
- Method: whisk
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I really like Dukes)
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, onion powder, garlic powder and honey.
Keywords: honey mustard sauce, creamy honey mustard sauce, honey mustard, honey mustard dipping sauce, dipping sauce