This easy Asian Broccoli Slaw with Sesame Ginger Dressing is chock full of good for you healthy vegetables but still has all the flavor that you crave. You can put this salad together in about ten minutes with very little effort. You can even prepare the dressing ahead of time and knock prep time down to about five minutes. This wonderful salad combines broccoli slaw, sugar snap peas, red pepper, and almonds tossed in a delectable sweet ginger sesame dressing!!!
This is the perfect side for grilled chicken or fish. You could even serve this with my Sweet Pork Fried Dumplings or my Sweet Asian Pork Rolls and make it a complete meal. This Asian Broccoli Slaw with Sesame Ginger Dressing is fabulous for entertaining as it is just so pretty with all those beautiful colors! Almost like a rainbow! You can find the broccoli cole slaw in the fresh vegetable section of your grocery store usually next to the bagged salads.
We love this tasty beautiful salad and we hope you and your loved ones do too!!
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli cole slaw
- 1 red pepper julienne cut
- 1/4 cup almonds
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Whisk together or pulse in mini food processor soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil and ginger. Set aside.
- Steam sugar snap peas until crisp tender; approximately 3-4 minutes. Plunge into ice bath to stop the cooking process. When cool drain well.
- In large bowl combine sugar snap peas, broccoli cole slaw, red pepper, almonds and sesame ginger dressing. Toss gently to coat. Salt & pepper to taste.
Other delicious recipes you will love!!