These four ingredient White Russian Cocktails are perfect for any special gathering or party. No special equipment is needed and you can make one in less than a minute. I love to serve them with Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts and Toasted Ravioli.
Hubby and I just love to entertain but we both have very busy lives with two teenagers, two mischievous beagles and a cat that is older than dirt. We have an awesome repertoire of delicious cocktails that can be made in less than five minutes with only a few ingredients. The White Russian Cocktail is by far one of my favorites and one of the easiest.
What ingredients are in a White Russian?
- Kahlua (Coffee Liqueur)
- Heavy Whipping Cream or Half n Half
How do you make a White Russian Cocktail?
Simply fill an Old Fashioned glass with ice. Pour one part vodka, one part Kahlúa and one part heavy cream. Be sure to pour the cream slowly. There is no need to mix it as it looks even more inviting unmixed and as soon as you take one sip the cocktail will begin to mix on its own. If desired serve with cocktail stirrers.
Helpful tips for making the best White Russian Cocktails
- These drinks are best not prepared ahead of time. The ice will melt and presentation of the billowing cream will not be there.
- I use the square ice cubes with all of my cocktails. It looks so much better and isn’t presentation everything.
- Kahlúa is a coffee flavored liqueur from Mexico. It can be found in the liqueur section of most local grocery stores.
- When mixing the cocktails pour the cream slowly.
- I love to serve these cocktails as soon as I make them as the white cream against the dark Kahlúa looks very inviting.
- For best results do not mix these cocktail before handing to a guest. Simply include a short cocktail stirrer.
- For a lighter version add 1 ounce half n half instead of 2 ounces of cream.
More Cocktails that you will love!
- Cherry Limeade Cocktail
- Pineapple Cherry Crush Cocktail
- Blackberry Lime Daiquiri
- Raspberry Margaritas
- Fresh Cherry and Spiced Rum Cocktail
White Russian Cocktail
This delectable four ingredient one minute cocktail will quickly become on of your favorites for entertaining.
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 1 minute
- Yield: 1 cocktail 1x
- Category: cocktails
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: Belarus
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces Kahlúa
- 2 ounces heavy cream or half n half
- Fill an Old Fashioned glass with ice.
- Pour one part vodka, one part Kahlúa and one part heavy cream (slowly) into glass. Do not mix. If desired serve with cocktail stirrers.
Keywords: white Russian recipe, white Russian, white Russian drink, white Russian ingredients, how to make a white Russian, what is a white Russian, what's in a white Russian, what is in a white Russian