MOUTHWATERING GOOD CROCK POT PULLED CHICKEN! This easy to make recipe is perfect for busy families that just want to put a nutritious meal on the table and make their family smile.
Boy do I have the solution to your dinner dilemma! Is your life a constant race against the clock. No worries! I got your back. This dump and go recipe can be in the slow cooker in ten minutes or less. Maybe even five minutes if you are not monkeying around.
I love to serve it with broccoli coleslaw and homemade air-fryer chips. We enjoy it on soft hamburger buns but if you are watching your carbs simply spoon some of the broccoli slaw on top of your pulled chicken and get at it.
A couple of quick tips for making this delectable pulled chicken!
- The recipe calls for Kansas City style barbecue sauce but you can use your favorite barbecue sauce. I love less sweet semi spicy barbecue sauce but use what makes you happy.
- Making coleslaw with this is a must. I find that the crunchy broccoli slaw holds up better to the warmth and hardiness of this chicken.
- I like to toast the buns right before I serve. Once I layer the chicken and the slaw on the buns I serve right away as no one likes a soggy bun.
- Chicken puts off moisture when it is slow cooked so use tongs to pull the chicken out of the slow cooker, or carefully drain a little of the moisture out and add another quarter cup of barbecue sauce or so!
You are going to absolutely love this my food loving friends!!
Other chicken recipes you will love!Print
Crock Pot Pulled Chicken
Mouthwatering good pulled chicken made easy with six ingredients in the crock pot. Serve on toasted buns with coleslaw or for a lower carb version simply add the slaw to a layer of pulled chicken.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: main meal chicken
- Method: crock pot
- Cuisine: Southern
- 4 large chicken breasts boneless skinless (3 1/2 lbs)
- 2 cups Kansas City style barbecue sauce
- 1 medium onion minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Add barbecue sauce, onion, Worcestershire Sauce, brown sugar and paprika to a small crock pot and stir to combine. I use a 3 quart crock pot.
- Add chicken and spoon a little of the sauce over the top.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low. Cook only until it is falls apart easily with a couple of forks.
Keywords: easy crock pot chicken recipes, pulled chicken, slow cooker BBQ pulled chicken, slow cooker pulled chicken, southern pulled chicken