Summer has so many things to offer in the way of fresh fruit like blueberries, peaches and one of my favorites strawberries. This time of year they are allowed to ripen on the vine leaving them so delicious and sweet. It is amazing what happens when you let mother nature work her magic. There are so many great strawberry recipes and so little time. This Made from Scratch Strawberry Bundt Cake is made with only natural ingredients and contains no artificial colors or preservatives. I created this delicious bundt cake because I love strawberries and I wanted a wholesome scrumptious strawberry cake that I could feel good about eating. This beauty is sprinkled with sweet buttery pecans and drizzled with a luscious strawberry glaze.
Have you tried any of my other strawberry recipes? Easy Lip Smacking Strawberry Lemonade, Easy Homemade Biscuit Strawberry Shortcake and Easy Frosty Strawberry Mimosas are just a few of my favorites. You just can’t go wrong when it comes to sweet strawberry recipes.
This amazing wholesome Made from Scratch Strawberry Bundt Cake comes together so quickly and the glaze can be prepared in a matter of minutes. This is one scrumpdillylicious cake that you really can feel good about feeding your family. It is perfect for a simple weeknight meal or even a small party with other desserts in accompaniment.
So put this delectable Made from Scratch Strawberry Bundt Cake on your list today. If you are always at the grocery store like me this should not be a problem. Your family will love all over you for it and you will enjoy every scrumptious bite.
Other cake recipes you will love!
Made from Scratch Strawberry Bundt Cake
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 3 1/8 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Mix 4 cups strawberries with sugar. Let sit for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bundt pan with baking spray and sprinkle bottom evenly with 3/4 cup chopped pecans.
- In large bowl combine flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda. Whisk to combine well. Add oil, applesauce, eggs, 3/4 cup chopped pecans and strawberry/sugar mixture. Stir to combine. Pour in to bundt pan and cook for 65-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of top comes out clean. Allow to cool for 15 minutes. Invert to cake stand and allow to cool to room temperature.
- In small food processor pulse strawberries, butter, and 2/3 cup powdered sugar. Open processor and add remaining 2/3 cup powdered sugar. Pulse a couple more times. Drizzle strawberry glaze over cooled cake.
Other delicious recipes you will love!!