In less than five minutes you too can whip up the most wonderfully refreshing, cool, and frosty copycat Orange Julius. Spring and summer just wouldn’t be the same without this scrumptious ray of sunshine.
I love reminiscing about the past. This creamy sweet drink always reminds of everything I love about summer. If you have never had one they are just as tasty as the old orange push pops or creamsicles but in liquid form. In fact my mouth is watering just thinking about an ice cold julius.
How to make Orange Julius
Making this is as easy as putting all the ingredients into a blender and blending until smooth. You are just five ingredients away from the most cool indulgent treat. Brace yourself!
- Orange juice concentrate – available in the frozen juice section of your local grocery store
- Milk – 2%, whole, almond or cashew
- Sugar – white granulated
- Vanilla extract – preferably pure vanilla extract
Recipe variations for Orange Julius
- Strawberry – add or substitute frozen strawberries in place of the orange juice concentrate
- Pineapple – add or substitute frozen pineapple in place of the orange juice concentrate
- Mango – add or substitute frozen mango in place of the orange juice concentrate
Other cool refreshing beverages you will love!Print
This cool and refreshing copycat Orange Julius recipe comes together in less than five minutes with just five ingredients. Give it a whirl and take a trip down memory lane.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: beverage
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups milk (2%. whole, almond, or cashew)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients in the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Keywords: how to make orange julius, homemade orange julius, orange julius smoothie