Do you like potatoes with all the goodies? We sure do. These are so easy to make and they taste so darn good. They are great with a steak or pork tenderloin or maybe you just want to eat them all by themselves with a cold beer or a glass of wine.
These will only take a few minutes to throw together so what are waiting for? Go for it!
Leave a comment and let me know if you liked them or what other great toppings you came up with!
- 6 small red potatoes
- 2 green onions sliced
- 3 crispy slices bacon diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella & Gouda cheese
- Sour cream or Greek Yogurt
- Salt & Pepper
- Boil potatoes until tender when poked with fork about 25-35 minutes. Plunge into cold water when done. Drain after 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray and place the potatoes on the cookie sheet making sure there at least two inches between them. Placing a cookie cooling rack over the potatoes press down gently and smash those potatoes. When pulling up you can push back any potatoes that might be stuck in the rack. Sprinkle with salt & pepper, cheese, bacon and green onions. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Before serving add a small dollop of sour cream.