This mouthwatering good six ingredient Southern Comeback Sauce lives up to its name. It will keep you coming back time and time again for more. I love to serve it with Beer Battered Onion Rings with Dipping Sauce and Air Fryer Chicken Wings (3 ways).
If you have never had this southern sauce than I can assure you that you must try it. It takes less than five minutes to mix up and it is delicious with fries, onion rings, chicken fingers, beer battered fish, fried shrimp, cocktail shrimp, fried green beans and quesadillas. However it really needs to come with a disclaimer that once you taste it you will be addicted
How do you make Southern Comeback Sauce?
It really does not get any easier than this. Just grab a medium bowl and whisk together the mayonnaise, ketchup, hot sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Cajun seasonings and honey. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to meld the flavors together.
What do you use Comeback Sauce on?
- Burgers, sandwiches and wraps
- Fried foods like french fries, shrimp, fish, onion rings, and chicken.
- Potato chips, tortilla chips and pretzels
- Hot wings, fried wings, baked wings and air fryer wings
- Baked chicken, fish and pork
- Grilled steak, pork tenderloin and brats
- Appetizers like southwest egg rolls, cream cheese wontons, fried okra, coconut shrimp, onion straws and fried green beans. The list is only limited by your imagination.
So if you love a lip smacking good dipping sauce than this baby is for you. Put the ingredients on your shopping list today. Your family and friends will be singing your praises and dipping up a storm.
More recipes you will love dipped in this sauce!
- Onion Straws with Chipotle Pepper Aioli
- Crispy Parmesan Fried Tortellini
- Southern Fried Okra with Jalapeno Yogurt Sauce
- Southwestern Saucers
Southern Comeback Sauce
This simple six ingredient southern sauce will quickly become one of your favorites. Try it on panko breaded shrimp, beer battered onion rings and buffalo wings. One taste and you will be hooked.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: dip
- Method: bowl and spoon
- Cuisine: southern
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise (I prefer Dukes)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon honey
In a medium bowl and whisk together mayonnaise, ketchup, hot sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Cajun seasonings and honey. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to let the flavors blend together.
Keywords: comeback sauce, comeback sauce recipe, Mississippi comeback sauce, what is comeback sauce, Nashville comeback sauce, Mississippi comeback sauce recipe