Sweet Oven Roasted Corn is amazingly easy, so dependable and mouthwatering good. You can have this prepped and in the oven in about ten to fifteen minutes
Nothing speaks summer like fresh sweet corn. There are so many ways to fix it. You can boil it like my parents did for most of their life. You can grill it and that is delicious if you manage to get it cooked without charring it too much. My favorite and by far the easiest is in the oven. This Oven Roasted Corn is a family and friend favorite. I think my son would love to have it every night if we could. A handful of ingredients, all of which you probably have on hand (except for maybe the corn), ten to fifteen minutes prep and thirty minutes cooking time and you are ready for delicious drool worthy sweet baked buttery corn. Great now I have made myself hungry!!
See what I mean. Isn’t that beautiful corn. My friends you have got to try this. We are huge corn lovers! We live here in the Midwest and we sure know how to grow some heavenly sweet corn. Are you and yours huge corn lovers? Here are some more scrumptious corn recipes!!
- Easy Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Quick and Crispy Corn Fritters
- Frito Corn Salad
- Bacon Blue Cheese Corn Salad
- Smokey Bacon Corn Chowder
- Best Mexican Street Corn aka Elote
- Cheddar Corn Scallion Beer Bread
- Shrimp Corn Chowder
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn Recipe
- Blackened Corn and Smoked Pork Soup
- Sweet Creamed Bacon Corn
Do you have big plans for the summer? Have you broke out your grill for some burgers or brats? This Oven Roasted Corn is perfect for those awesome summer grilled meals. Cook some this evening and your family will be singing your praises.
- 6 ears of corn shucked and silks removed
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rub corn with softened butter. You will have some butter leftover.
- In small bowl combine sea salt, ground pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Sprinkle over corn and place in oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Flip and coat with remaining butter. Cook for another 15 minutes.
Other delicious summer veggies you will love!