This mouthwatering good Sriracha Mayonnaise is made with five easy ingredients in less than three minutes and makes for an awesome dipping sauce for dozens of goodies. There isn’t any slicing, chopping or pureeing.
You are going to fall in love with this super yummy and easy Sriracha Mayonnaise. I love to serve it with my Fried Green Beans, Cream Cheese Wontons and Easy Blooming Onion. It can be made up to three days in advance and stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container. It is also excellent as a spread on sandwiches, burritos and quesadillas.
What to serve with Sriracha Mayonnaise
- Fried Shrimp
- Crab Rangoon or Cream Cheese Wontons
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Grilled Cheese
- Sandwiches like BLTs and Reubens
- Dumplings or Potstickers
Tips for making Sriracha Mayonnaise
- Use good quality real mayonnaise not salad dressing. I like to use Dukes.
- Sriracha Sauce can be found in the Asian food section of your local grocery.
- When stored in the refrigerator sriracha sauce (not sriracha mayo) can last up two years even after opened. I use it in a lot of my stir fry recipes.
- Make a batch of this tasty mayo, store it in the fridge for up to three weeks and use it on different things that you cook through the week including eggs, potatoes, and fish.
A five ingredient tasty dip for panko breaded shrimp, chicken wings or taquitos. It also makes for a delicious spread for sandwiches, burgers, tacos and burritos.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 18 tablespoons 1x
- Category: appetizer sauce
- Method: bowl and spoon
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl and whisk together the mayo, sriracha sauce, salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Keywords: sriracha mayonnaise dipping sauce, sauce sriracha mayonnaise