This scrumptious potato salad is sure to win a place in your heart fast. It is so delicious. It can be cooked up in no time and tastes like you have been slaving for hours.
It goes great with steak , pork and chicken. I have even served it with fish.
It is tossed with a tasty honey mustard vinaigrette that is too die for!
Warm Bacon Honey Mustard Potato Salad
- 1 1/2 lbs. small red potatoes cut in half
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley torn
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lay bacon on cookie sheet and bake for 7 minutes. Flip and bake for another 7 minutes or until crispy. Move bacon to paper towels.
- Using same cookie sheet with bacon grease on it. Lay potatoes cut side down. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Combine vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk in olive oil slowly to combine. Coarsely chop bacon. Gently toss potatoes with bacon, dressing and parsley.
Other scrumptious potato recipes!!
Potatoes Au Gratin