This delectable Honey Mustard Potato Salad combines roasted red potatoes, crisp bacon and a mouthwatering good honey mustard vinaigrette that is drizzled over the top. This potato salad is served warm so be ready to serve shortly after the potatoes come out of oven. Prepare to have your taste buds tantalized. My family loves it when I serve it with Grilled Marinated Chicken and Oven Baked Barbecue Beef Brisket
This scrumptious potato salad is sure to win a place in your heart fast. It can be cooked up in no time and tastes like you have been slaving for hours. Are you always in a hurry? Whip up the vinaigrette the night before and store in the fridge. Pull it out about 45 minutes prior to starting your recipe and shake or whisk well before drizzling on your roasted potato salad.
How do you make Honey Mustard Potato Salad?
Start by cooking your bacon in the oven. Simply place it flat in a single layer on a baking. Bake for about 15 minutes flipping halfway through the baking process. Move the bacon to paper towels however do not wash or clean the bacon grease off the baking sheet. Instead place your potatoes halves cut side down on the baking sheet. Bake for about 30 minutes flipping halfway through the roasting process.
In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Then grad a cutting board and coarsely chop the bacon. Finally gently toss the potatoes with the bacon, vinaigrette and freshly chopped parsley.
Helpful tips for making Warm Bacon Honey Mustard Salad
- Red potatoes are best for this potato salad as they hold up well during roasting.
- The bacon should be cooked crispy and coarsely chopped
- Feel free to mix the vinaigrette ahead of time and store in the fridge. Remove from the refrigerator 45 minutes in advance to warm to room temperature.
- For best flavor sprinkled with fresh Italian parsley right before serving.
Other mouthwatering sides you will love!
- Zesty Sweet Four Bean Salad
- Roasted Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Beet Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Sheet Pan Oven Roasted Vegetables
This post was originally published March 1, 2016 and was republished December 19, 2019 with new content.
Honey Mustard Potato Salad
An easy roasted red potato salad sprinkled with crispy bacon, fresh Italian parsley and drizzled with a tasty honey mustard vinaigrette. It is the perfect accompaniment to chicken, beef, pork and fish.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 45
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: side - potato
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: southern
- 2 lbs. small red potatoes cut in half
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley torn
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lay bacon on cookie sheet and bake for 7 minutes. Flip and bake for another 7 minutes or until crispy. Move bacon to paper towels.
- Using same cookie sheet with bacon grease on it. Lay potatoes cut side down. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Combine vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk in olive oil slowly to combine. Coarsely chop bacon. Gently toss potatoes with bacon, dressing and parsley.
Keywords: honey mustard vinaigrette, potato salad, mustard potato salad, warm potato salad, warm honey mustard potato salad, warm bacon potato salad, mustard potato salad recipe, Dijon mustard potato salad, honey mustard potato salad