Breakfast doesn’t get much better than this! Your family will love you and shower you with kisses!
Look at that! Crispy on the outside! Soft in the middle and covered with graham cracker crumbs, marshmallows and chocolate! Be still my beating heart!
You know you want these!! You had better get that waffle iron preheated!Print
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Chocolate almond bark
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in medium bowl.
- Add eggs to large non metallic bowl and whisk until light and fluffy. Add vanilla to eggs and whisk in.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture 1/4 of it at a time alternating with 1/2 cup of buttermilk and mixing just until combined. Gently stir in melted butter just until combined.
- Pour batter into preheated waffle iron and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Melt chocolate almond bark according to directions.
- Sprinkle waffle with 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs, top with handful of mini marshmallow. Place on cookie sheet and place under broiler for about one minute or until marshmallow puff up and start to brown. Keep a close eye on the marshmallows. Drizzle with melted almond bark.