Wow the big day is just around the corner. Do you have your cookie trays ready to go? I have had so many requests for peanut butter fudge that I just decided to go ahead and make it and post it. I mean why not. It is such an easy recipe that it did not take me long at all. Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge can be whipped up in about five minutes and it sets up in about two hours covered in the fridge. Fudge does not get much easier than this folks.
Do you love fudge but don’t want the hassle of finding your candy thermometer and stirring till you feel like you need an ice pack for your arm. Not to mention that if you don’t get that cooked fudge to just the right temperature for just the right amount of time you are not going to end up with the creamy result you are looking for. Instead you will end up with with grainy gritty pieces that you have to throw away or pawn off on the neighbors!! My Quick and Easy Key Lime Fudge, Five Minute Heavenly Hash Fudge and Foolproof Almond Joy Fudge are delicious and super easy.
See how delicious it looks. I am a huge peanut butter fan so when it came down to whether or not to make this just days before Christmas it was a resounding yes. So if time is ticking and you still want a few treat for the neighbors or just in case someone stops by unexpected than Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge is your baby. Store in an airtight container in your fridge for up to two to three weeks.
So if you like peanut butter as much as I do, you are short on time but still have a big heart than put this Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge on your to do list. You may even find that you have the ingredients already!
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Line 8 x 8 inch pan with aluminum foil sprayed lightly with nonstick baking spray. Leave an overhang on opposite sides. You will use this overhang to help remove the fudge from the pan.
- In large microwavable bowl add butter and peanut butter. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir and microwave for 2 more minutes. Stir in vanilla. Stir in powdered sugar in about three parts; working quickly and stirring continuously.
- Spoon into pan and using a small offset spatula smooth the top of the fudge. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours. Using the overhang lift fudge out of pan and place on cutting board or plate. Peel off aluminum foil.
You can use any kind of peanut butter I just think the all natural tastes the best in the fudge. Use a thin sharp knife heated under hot running water to aid in the cutting of the fudge.
Other peanut butter recipes you will love!