Mouthwatering baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings are the perfect party appetizer, game day food or tasty snack. They can be prepared with either fresh or frozen wings.
Fall will be here before we know it and it will be all things football and basketball. Is there a better way to enjoy friends, family and good food? These Parmesan Garlic Chicken wings are delicious, easy and perfect for game day. Better yet this weekend is father’s day and this garlic Parmesan chicken wings recipe would hit the spot just right. These beauties are baked not fried and the recipe can accommodate both frozen and fresh. You can serve with any kind of dipping sauce but my favorites are blue cheese and ranch dressing. They are coated in garlic, Parmesan cheese and a perfect blend of spices! They are so full of tantalizing taste bud flavors!!
Are you doing any entertaining this summer or fall? In my world there in never a bad time for having friends and family over. Here are some more amazing appetizer recipes!
- Easy & Kid Friendly Mozzarella Pepperoni Croissants
- Dorito Chicken Tenders
- Beer Battered Onion Rings with Dipping Sauce
- Easy Cheese Ball
- Crab Rangoon Egg Rolls
- Caprese Skewers
- Quick and Creamy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pinwheels
- Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies
Here are some helpful hints on making these Parmesan Garlic chicken wings EPIC!!
- I like my wings extra crispy. You should adjust the time based on how crispy you like them. Frozen wings will take a little longer than fresh wings.
- Use fresh grated Parmesan. It is worth every penny because it is flavor packed.
- For added crispiness turn the broiler on the last minute of cooking but stay close because broilers are unpredictable.
- They are delicious with our without sauce.
One bite of these and you will want to eat all of them!
Parmesan & Garlic Chicken Wings
This recipe has been slightly modified at the request of readers to include cooking times and a slight increase in Parmesan cheese! You can use fresh or frozen wings.
- 2 lbs Chicken Wings
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 3/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake wings until light brown; approximately 40 minutes.
- In large bowl combine butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and parsley.
- Gently fold in wings. Return to cookie sheet and bake an additional 10-20 minutes depending on how crispy you like them. For added crispness turn broiler on for the last minute of cooking.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing