This delicious Strawberry Bread is a full of plump juicy strawberries and a hint of cinnamon. It is absolutely delectable topped with my creamy whipped Strawberry Butter. This beautiful tasty bread is perfect for holiday gift giving or a party hostess present.
Good grief how in world did November get here so darn quick. Before you know it the holidays will be in full force and everyone will be scurrying around like hound dogs running rabbits. The baking season is almost here so you had better have your ducks in a row. This beautiful Strawberry Bread with whipped Strawberry Butter is ideal anytime of the year. However it makes for a beautiful pleasurable treat for your friends and family during the holidays.
How do you make Strawberry Bread with Whipped Strawberry Butter?
Start by chopping your strawberries and sprinkling them with a little bit of the measured sugar to draw out the juice and sweeten them up. Then in a medium bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
In a large bowl beat the eggs, then add the oil and vanilla. Stir in the strawberries and add the flour mixture to the strawberry mixture in three parts. Stir just until combined after each part as quick sweet breads can become tough if over mixed. Pour the batter into a well greased and floured 9×5 inch loaf pan. Bake for about one hour or until a toothpick inserted in the top comes out clean.
To prepare the strawberry butter simply whip the butter until creamy and light using a hand held mixer. Then beat in the powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Finally fold in the chopped strawberries.
Helpful tips on making Strawberry Bread with Whipped Strawberry Butter
- Grease and flour your loaf pan well or spray with Bakers Joy (which I love).
- Use fresh ripe fragrant sweet strawberries.
- Sprinkle the strawberries with a little bit of the measured sugar so that it draws out a little bit of the juice and sweetens those strawberries just right.
- Soften the butter for the Whipped Strawberry Butter for about an hour or so. It should be fairly soft before preparing it so it whips up and gets airy.
- Bake the loaf just until a toothpick inserted in the center of the top comes out clean.
- Do not over-mix the batter as it will get tough. Mix the batter just until incorporated.
So what in the world are you waiting for? Grab that grocery list right now and get those ingredients on there. This gorgeous tasty Strawberry Bread could be all yours unless you are feeling up to sharing with friends and family. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
Other strawberry recipes you will love!
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble
- Strawberry Shortcake Recipe with Homemade Biscuits
- Made from Scratch Strawberry Bundt Cake
- Strawberry Bacon Salad with Honey Poppy Seed Dressing
- Strawberry Crumble
Strawberry Bread with Whipped Strawberry Butter
A super easy quick bread recipe full of fresh strawberries with a hint of cinnamon. For an extra special treat spread with my creamy sweet strawberry butter.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Category: sweet bread
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: southern
- 2 1/4 cups fresh strawberries hulled and chopped
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries hulled and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Sprinkle 2 1/4 cups chopped strawberries lightly with a little bit of the measured sugar; set aside. In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs, then add oil and vanilla. Stir in the strawberries that you set aside. Add the flour mixture to the strawberry mixture in three parts; stirring just until combined after each part.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the top comes out clean.
- Using mixer whip butter until creamy and light. Beat in powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Fold in 1/4 cup chopped strawberries.
Keywords: healthy strawberry bread, quick bread, recipe using fresh strawberries, strawberry bread, strawberry bread recipe, strawberry quick bread, strawberry recipe, strawberry bread recipe, sweet bread, sweet quick bread,