There is nothing quite as good as cheese garlic bread. There is just something extraordinary about biting into a piece of crusty French bread topped with chewy Mozzarella. Now add two more kinds of cheese and this Triple Cheese Garlic Bread rockets off the tantalizing food tasting chart!
This Triple Cheese Garlic Bread can be prepped in less than 5 minutes and bakes in 15 minutes. It is crunchy on the outside, soft and luscious on the inside and super cheesy and creamy on the top. You can serve with marinara on the side or just gobble up like there is no tomorrow!
It has a small amount of garlic and parsley as the stars in this show are the cheese and the bread. Spend a couple of dimes and get a good crusty loaf of French bread. At my house this is gobbled up in a matter of minutes so you might want to double the recipe. I made this last week and I really want some more right now!
This would be perfect with a lasagna or spaghetti & meatballs. It would go great with Cheesy Chicken Parmesan or Creamy Alfredo Lasagna Soup!! Enjoy my cheese loving friends! What would the world be without cheese!
Triple Cheese Garlic Bread
- I loaf crusty french bread (either a little short & fat or long & lean)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar
- 2/3 cup shredded provel (you can substitute provolone)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut loaf in 1/2. Brush with butter, sprinkle lightly with less than 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. I use the shaker top. Sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon of dried parsley. Spread each cheese over the top making sure to evenly distribute over the bread. Sprinkle with the other 1/2 tablespoon of dried parsley.
- Place on cookie sheet and back for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Turn the broiler on for the last minute of cooking to lightly brown the top. Stay close as broilers are unpredictable.
Other wonderful bread recipes you will love!