Well spring is almost here. We are getting quite teased in Missouri. Today it is going up to 65 degrees. Oh my! Now that is shorts weather. We know that winter is not over which is why I used the word teased. It would be no surprise if we had snow on the ground next week. We have a saying here “If you don’t like the weather now stick around because it will change.” No kidding at all. One day it can be 75 degrees and the next day it can be 25 degrees…..sometimes it can occur in a matter of hours!
Do you like almonds? Do you like Smoke House Almonds? I love them. These Smoky Spicy Roasted Almonds are even better than Smoke House Almonds. You are going to love them. Almonds are so good for your. Almonds contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, magnesium, protein and vitamin E. They help lower blood sugar levels and reduce blood pressure. They keep your hunger satisfied and can help promote weight loss.
These Smoky Spicy Roasted Almonds are seasoned perfectly with chili powder, cumin, cayenne, onion and garlic. Then they are roasted to perfection. Don’t waste your time purchasing seasoned almonds because these are amazing! They can be prepared in less than 30 minutes and the smell emanating from the oven is incredible. They are the perfect snack for people watching their carbs and sugars.
These are perfect for a party or just as a family snack. They should be stored in an airtight container or Ziploc freezer bag. They will stay fresh for weeks but they will not stay around that long. They are just that good!!
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne
- 1 1/2 cups whole almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl whisk butter, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried basil, onion powder and cayenne, Add almonds and toss to coat. Spread in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes flipping several times. Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt.
- After fully cooling store in Ziploc freezer bag or airtight container.
Other delicious recipes you will love!!