Easy Hamburger Vegetable Soup is family friendly, super easy and good anytime of the year. It is the perfect blend of ground beef and garden fresh vegetables.
Calling all soup lovers. You can’t ask for much better that this Easy Hamburger Vegetable Soup!! The taste is superb, preparation is easy and it is so filling that you really don’t need anything else. This delicious soup brings ground beef, onions. celery, carrots, green beans, tomatoes, corn, potatoes and a perfect blend of spices together in a warm vegetable stock. It is the perfect comfort meal and is filling enough not to leave you looking for any extras.
I love to cook this delectable Easy Hamburger Vegetable Soup in my dutch oven but any heavy stockpot will do. It only takes about one hour to bring this soup to completion and the vegetables can be cut in a sequence that the recipe keeps you moving forward as it cooks. Are you super fond of soups like we are? Have you tried any of my other soups? Homemade Pork Stuffed Wonton Vegetable Soup and Sausage Potato Cheddar Soup are both simply amazing! Cabbage Roll Soup from Dinner at the Zoo is a fellow blogger family favorite
We love this simple delectable recipe. You can easily prepare for a couple of people or for a crowd. Are you always in a hurry cut your onions, celery, carrots and trim your green beans ahead of time. This scrumptious Easy Hamburger Vegetable Soup is a family favorite and is perfect for a weeknight meal. True love is always better shared over a pot of warm soup!
You can serve with a warm crusty baguette or Cheddar Drop Biscuits with Chive Butter. Put this Easy Hamburger Vegetable Soup on your to try list this week. Your family will be singing your praises.
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 cups low sodium vegetable stock
- 2 large red potatoes cut in small cubes
- 2 cups fresh green beans trimmed and cut in one inch pieces
- 1 can (15.25 ounce) corn drained
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) fire roasted tomatoes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In dutch oven or large stockpot brown ground beef. When ground beef is halfway done browning add onion, celery and carrots. Continue cooking until beef is fully browned and onions are starting to soften. Drain any excess grease.
- Turn heat to low and add oregano, basil, garlic powder and onion powder. Cook for 1 minute stirring continuously. Add vegetable stock, potatoes and green beans. Simmer for 30 minutes. Add corn and fire roasted tomatoes and simmer for 15-20 minutes until potatoes, carrots and green beans are tender.
Other ground beef recipes you will love!