Cherry Dump Cake is an amazingly delicious easy dessert that takes less than ten minutes to prep. It reminds me of my grandmother’s cobbler and is delicious a la mode.
This Cherry Dump Cake could not be any easier. Are you a cherry lover? I absolutely love cherries. I think they are just heavenly. I love cherries so much that we planted a cherry tree up at the end of the driveway. I have yet to get more than a handful of cherries off of it. Those pesky birds steal all of them before I get the chance. Dang nab it.
A handful of ingredients and you are on your way to a scrumptious dessert. Summer is a busy time of the year. It is my belief that one can never have enough quick to come together recipes. Are you doing anything fun this summer? If your family is anything like ours I am sure it is filling up quick with graduations, parties, holiday celebrations and vacations. I swear the older I get the more time flies. Before I know it school will be starting back up and we will be back on a different cycle of activities.
Now look at this AMAZING Cherry Dump Cake. Some one pass me a fork. I am going to dig in right now. Here are some more amazing cherry recipes for the cherry lover in all of you.
- Lip Smacking Good Cherry Pie Crumble Bars
- Cherry Chip Cake
- Cherry Pie Taquitos
- Cherry Lime Mascarpone Cookie Cups
- Cherry Cheesecake Egg Rolls
- Mini Amaretto Cherry Cheesecakes
- Cherry Lime Cheesecake Burritos
- Cherry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast
This delectable Cherry Dump Cake is perfect for your next potluck or neighborhood shindig. It tastes even more delicious the next day. Put the ingredients for this gorgeous dessert on your list today and drop a note and let me know what you think.
Cherry Dump Cake
- 1 can (20 ounce) crushed pineapple
- 1 can (21 ounce) cherry pie filling
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 box (15.25 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter bottom and sides of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Pour crushed pineapple with juice in pan and spread evenly. Pour cherry pie filling over. Sprinkle with coconut and pecans.
- Sprinkle the cake mix over the pecans and coconut. Drizzle the melted butter over the cake mix.
- Bake uncovered for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown.
This cake serves more like a cobbler and is absolutely delicious a la mode.
Other delicious dessert recipes you will love!!