If you have five minutes and a blender than these beautiful Easy Frosty Strawberry Mimosas can be all yours. Just substitute strawberry puree for the orange juice found in the classic mimosa for the sweet flavor of fresh berries. These beauties are party perfect for all your holiday celebrations however make sure you have plenty of backup ingredients because everyone loves them and they will go quickly.
This is the perfect time of the year for celebrations and parties. These Easy Frosty Strawberry Mimosas will come in handy for all your party needs. These beautiful cocktails are perfect for Mother’s Day brunch, Easter, birthday parties, cocktail parties, or neighborhood soirees. Best part of all they come together in just a few simple steps that take less than five minutes. Serve them up in champagne flutes garnished with fresh strawberries. Try this refreshing mimosa with other frozen or fresh fruit. Peach, pineapple, and raspberry are just a few of our favorites.
How do you make Strawberry Mimosas?
Simply place the frozen strawberries, sugar and about one cup of champagne, prosecco, brut, or sparkling wine in the blender. Blend on high for a couple of minutes. Pour the champagne glass about halfway full of the strawberry mixture. Then finish filling the glass with chilled champagne, dry prosecco, brut, or sparkling wine. Give the mimosa a gentle short stir and top the glass with a fresh strawberry that has been cut on the bottom to sit on the glass or a sprig of fresh mint.
Why I use frozen strawberries for Strawberry Mimosas?
I have found that frozen strawberries are usually sweeter than their fresh counterparts. I am sure that the suppliers are able to pick them when they are are perfectly ripe because there isn’t any shelf life. They are flash frozen at their peak making them the perfect berry for these.
Along with being more flavorful you don’t water down these frozen treats with ice. Instead you have your own strawberry flavored ice built right in.
What is the best champagne for mimosas?
The star of the show in a mimosa is the fruit however you will still taste the champagne so it should be a bottle that would be appreciated on its own. A good cava or prosecco is always a flavorful choice that blends very well with fruit.
Your guests will love these cool refreshing Easy Frosty Strawberry Mimosas. Keep the blender handy and plenty of champagne chilling because they will be asking for more.
Other strawberry recipes you will love
Easy Frosty Strawberry Mimosas Recipe
These delicious party worthy Strawberry Mimosas are made with four ingredients in less than five minutes making them the perfect celebration cocktail.
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 6 cocktails 1x
- Category: cocktail
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bottle chilled champagne, prosecco, brut, cava, or sparkling wine
- Fresh whole strawberries for garnish
- Place frozen strawberries, sugar, and 1 cup champagne in a blender. Turn on high and blend 1-2 minutes, If it is too thick to blend add 1/4 cup more champagne.
- Fill champagne flute halfway with strawberry mixture. Fill the rest of the glass with chilled champagne. Garnish with a strawberry with a slice down the middle but not all the way through so it will sit neatly on the glass.
- Makes 6 champagne cocktails.
- To keep the champagne from bubbling too much hold the glass at a 45 degree angle while pouring.
- If you would like to premix a pitcher of mimosas do so just as your guest arrive so you do not lose much carbonation from the champagne.
Keywords: champagne cocktail, cocktail, mimosa, strawberry cocktail, strawberry mimosa, strawberry mimosa recipe, how to make a strawberry mimosa, party cocktails, strawberry puree for mimosas
This post was originally published March 7, 2017 and was republished November 22, 2019 with new content.