This delectable Peach Bellini is made with fresh or frozen peaches and is the ultimate party drink. I love to serve these for brunch, bridal showers, baby showers, and cocktail parties.
Fresh summer peaches are in and boy are they delicious. This four ingredient bellini is quite popular around here. They only take five minutes to make with fresh or frozen peaches and they are a hit every time we serve them. I like to use my food processor but a blender will work just as well. These along with my Lemon Drop Martinis, Frozen Mudslide Drinks and Raspberry Margaritas are some of our favorite summer party drinks. My friends, family and neighbors just love them.
How do you make a Peach Bellini?
Make sure you have properly chilled your Champagne or Prosecco. Start by placing your water and sugar in a microwaveable bowl. Then microwave on high for one minute or just long enough to dissolve the sugar. Let it sit and cool for a few minutes. This part of the recipe can be done in advance. Now in a food processor or blender pulse your peeled peaches on high until pureed drizzling in the sugar/water mixture (also referred to as simply syrup) as you go.
Place a couple of heaping tablespoons of the pureed peaches in a champagne flute. Pour the same amount of the chilled champagne into the glass. Using a cocktail stirrer stir just enough to combine.
Helpful Recipe Tips
- You can use fresh or frozen peaches as long as they are peeled.
- Let the water and sugar mixture (simple syrup) cool 15 minutes for fresh peaches and 5 minutes for frozen peaches. This process can be done up to 2 weeks in advance and stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Prosecco works just as well as Champagne at a fraction of the cost.
- Chill your Prosecco or Champagne well in advance. Overnight in the refrigerator is perfect.
- Pulse the peaches on high in a food processor or blender until it they are pureed adding the simple syrup a little bit at a time as you go.
- Stir the mixture in the glass with a cocktail stirrer just enough to get it to start to blend as you don’t want to flatten the bubbly.
This mouthwatering good Peach Bellini recipe has four ingredients and only takes a few minutes of hands on time. Use fresh or frozen peeled peaches.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes plus cooling time
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: cocktail
- Method: food processor
- Cuisine: American
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups frozen or fresh peach slices
- 1 bottle Prosecco or Champagne chilled
- Microwave the water and sugar on high for 1 minute or just long enough to dissolve the sugar. Let it sit and cool for about 15 minutes if using fresh peaches or 5 minutes if using frozen peaches.
- Using a food processor or blender pulse the peeled peaches on high until pureed; drizzling in the sugar/water mixture as you go.
- Place 2 heaping tablespoons of the pureed peaches in a champagne flute. Pour the same amount of the chilled champagne into the glass. Using a cocktail stirrer stir just enough to combine.
Keywords: how to make a peach bellini, peach bellini wine, frozen peach bellini