This Easy Mango bread brings sweet mangoes, cinnamon, pecans, and coconut into perfect harmony in this easy-to-make sweet bread. It is a family and friend favorite.
It seems as if spring has sprung, or at it is at the least trying to move that way. Some cold weather is coming in tomorrow night, but it is supposed to rebound Monday afternoon, so all is well with the world. That report alone inspired me to cook something spring-ish. Now for all you grammatically correct people, I know that is not a proper word, so please don’t send me a bunch of emails on my grammar. This Easy Mango Bread is so quick, delectable, and dependable. Don’t you have any ripe mangoes in yet? No problem, use frozen. Most frozen fruit I have worked with is delicious as it was frozen at its peak, making it super sweet.
I would bet that you have never had mango bread before. Well, prepare to have your taste buds tantalized!! This Easy Mango Bread comes together quickly and bakes in about one hour.
You are going to love this Easy Mango Bread. It is so delicious that people tell me it is addicting. Proceed with caution because it is pretty much that way. Bake one for your loved ones today, and let me know what you think.
Other sweet bread you will love!
Easy Mango Bread
You are going to love this Easy Mango Bread. It is so delicious that I have had people tell me it is addicting. Proceed with caution because it is pretty much that way. Bake one for your loved ones today, and let me know what you think.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings
- Category: sweet bread
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped mango
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick baking spray or grease and flour pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Make well in the center. In a medium bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, eggs, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Pour the vegetable/oil mixture into the well of the flour mixture. Stir to combine. Fold in mango, pecans, and coconut. Pour into loaf pan and bake for about 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean. Let it cool for 5-7 minutes before inverting and removing from the pan.
Keywords: easy mango bread recipe, mango bread recipe, mango coconut bread, sweet bread