These cool and refreshing Peach Daiquiris are made with four easy ingredients in the blender in less than five minutes. It won’t be long before fresh peaches are in at the market. I can almost smell them now. Hubby and I love to serve these cocktails at my summer shindigs along with Raspberry Margaritas and Pineapple Crush Drink.
It is so hot here. As my late mother used “Hotter than blue blazers.” This weekend the kids had their school picnic and my husband and I had signed up to work the beer tent. We have our reasons why we choose that particular tent to work. LOL! Saturday was not too bad. There was a little breeze blowing and the humidity was low. Sunday was a horse of a different color….. another one of my late mother’s sayings. There was no breeze at all. The air was so thick you could have cut it with a knife. Needless to say the picnic was very slow and beer sales were not good at all. The time went by so slow that I could feel the beads of sweat dripping down the back of my neck.
I felt like I was in the Louisiana swamp lands. Do you remember the movie A Time To Kill with Sandra Bullock and Matthew McConaughey? I left the picnic as soon as my volunteer time was up kids in tow. We headed straight home because I wanted to make some ice cold Peach Daiquiris. There were some peaches on the counter and I knew what I wanted to do with them. It was way too hot to drink beer in the tent but it wasn’t too hot to drink daiquiris in the air conditioning!
How do you make a Peach Daiquiri?
Start by peeling, pitting and cutting your peaches. Then place them in the blender along with mango rum, fresh lime juice, grenadine and ice. Next blend on high until slushy and mixed through. Finally serve garnished with a peach slice.
Tips for making a great Peach Daiquiri
- Use fresh tree ripened organic peaches. Make sure you can smell that awesome peach fragrance.
- Make sure you have plenty of ice. For a thicker daiquiri add more ice.
- If you can not find mango rum than try lime, lemon, melon, orange, citrus, banana or pineapple.
- Because the ice will melt fairly quickly and water down your cocktail prepare these right before serving.
See how amazing the Peach Daiquiris look! Is your mouth watering yet? You are going to love these Peach Daiquiris so go head and add the ingredients to your shopping list today and make yourself a most refreshing cocktail.
More peach recipes you will love!
This post was originally published June 13, 2016 and was republished April 5, 2020 with new content.Print
These delectable four ingredient fresh Peach Daiquiris will become your go to refreshing summer cocktail.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: cocktail
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
- 3 large ripe peaches peeled pitted and cut in half
- 2/3 cup mango flavored white rum (I used Captain Morgans)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- 4 cups ice
- Combine peaches, rum, lime juice and grenadine in a blender. Mix on high until blended. Add ice and mix on high until slushy. Add more ice if you want it thicker.
Keywords: cocktail, daiquiri, frozen peach drink, peach cocktail, holiday cocktail recipes, frozen peach daiquiri, how to make a frozen peach daiquiri, easy peach daiquiri