Grilled meatloaf sandwiches are what it is all about! They are out of this world good!
So easy to do with your favorite meatloaf leftovers. You will wonder how you ever lived without this!!
These sandwiches are so dependable. They grill up so nice and are delicious every single time!!Print
Grilled Meatloaf Sandwich with Chipotle Ketchup
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoons chopped chipotle chile from canned chipotles in adobo sauce plus 1 tablespoons adobo sauce from can
- 1 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 slices leftover meatloaf 1/2 inch thick
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 4 slices white American cheese
- 4 slices baby Swiss
- 3 tablespoons butter
- In small bowl mix ketchup, chipotle chile, adobo sauce and balsamic vinegar.
- Layer American Cheese, meatloaf, Swiss and pickles on bread. Top with bread slice creating 4 sandwiches. Butter tops and bottoms of the sandwiches.
- Brown in skillet over medium low heat. Cover with foil while cooking so the cheese melts properly and the sandwich warms.
- Serve with chipotle ketchup
Chipotle chilis can be found in the Mexican food section of your local grocery.
Some other fantastic sandwiches!
Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese
Buttermilk Fried Chicken Sandwich with Spicy Chipotle Cilantro Slaw