This Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip is a creamy cheesy delectable dip with garlic, Parmesan cheese, spinach and chopped artichoke hearts. The end result is a mouthwatering good hot mess that family and friends just love! Make some soon for movie night or your next shindig.
This is one of our all time favorite dips! I mean what is not to love about a big hot mess of melted Parmesan, mozzarella, spinach and artichoke hearts all baked in a creamy base. I love to serve this at my parties with Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts, Crab Rangoon, and Baked Shrimp Toast. This dip can be prepped up to 24 hour in advance and stored in the fridge only to be baked warm and gooey right before your guests arrive.
How to make Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
First squeeze your spinach until almost all of the moisture is removed. I find it easier to do with my hands than a towel. Now coarsely chop the spinach. Next in a medium bowl mix together the garlic, softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, grated Parmesan Cheese, shredded mozzarella, chopped spinach, chopped artichoke hearts and black pepper. Then top with more shredded mozzarella.
Spoon into a greased baking dish and cook until the cheese is melted and the dip is warmed through. For best results serve promptly.
Recipe tips and hints
- You can use fresh spinach but saute it first and remove any excess moisture
- Use freshly grated Parmesan. The flavor makes it worth every red cent as my late mother used to say.
- If you love garlic add another minced clove. You will love it!
- This dish can be prepped up to 24 hours in advance, stored covered in the refrigerator and baked just before your company arrives.
- For best results used canned artichoke hearts packed in water. Drain to remove any excess moisture.
- To brown the top of the dip turn on the broiler the last 1-2 minutes of baking. Stay close by as I have always found broilers unpredictable.
What to serve with Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Easy Crostini
- Tortilla Chips
- Carrot Sticks
- Pretzel Crisps
- Bagel Chips
- Cucumber Rounds
- Frito Scoops
- Celery Sticks
- Butter Crackers
Put the ingredients on your grocery list so you can give it a whirl! You will be tickled pink and your family and friends will be singing your accolades.Print
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
A super easy delectable cheesy spinach and artichoke party dip prepped in less than ten minutes. Serve with carrot sticks, cucumber rounds, pretzel crisps, bagel chips or Easy Crostini.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: appetizer
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: Italian
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 (8 ounce) box cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 10 ounces frozen spinach thawed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a small baking dish.
- In a medium bowl mix together the garlic, softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan, 1/2 cup mozzarella, artichoke hearts, spinach and black pepper. Then top with remaining shredded mozzarella.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes; until the cheese is melted and dip is warmed through. For best results serve promptly.
Keywords: best spinach artichoke dip, easy spinach artichoke dip, spinach and artichoke dip