These easy Baked Zucchini Chips are a healthy alternative to high carbohydrate chips and perfect for the keto diet and those watching their carb count. I love to serve these at parties with Herb Cream Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes and Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms.
These fun zucchini Keto friendly chips are so tasty and easy to make. They do require some time and patience as they cook low and slow for a couple of hours. I like to serve them with ranch, Southern Comeback Sauce and Honey Mustard Sauce. Please keep in mind that the honey mustard sauce is not on the Keto plan.
How do you make Zucchini Chips?
Start by cutting your zucchini into 1/8 inch rounds. Lay them in a single layer on parchment covered baking sheets. Blot with paper towels several times to remove any excess moisture. Brush with a thin coat of olive oil. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper and if desired ground cayenne pepper. Place in preheated oven and cook until golden brown and crispy. Rotate the baking sheets every 30 minutes
Helpful tips for making Zucchini Chips
- A mandoline or food processor is helpful in cutting the chips into uniform thickness however it can still be done with a sharp knife.
- Place the chips on baking sheets that have been covered with aluminum foil or parchment paper so they do not stick.
- Very little seasoning is needed because the dehydration process will really intensify the seasonings.
- The drying process can take up to two hours in the oven so plan accordingly.
- Check on the chips every thirty minutes and rotate the baking sheets from top to bottom and front to back.
- Store the chips in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
So if you are trying to improve your eating habits or just love zucchini this is a must try recipe. You will be reminded very quickly that wholesome goodness from nature tastes amazing.
More zucchini recipes you will love!Print
Baked Zucchini Chips Keto Friendly
Skip those potato chips and bake a batch of these delectable low carbohydrate Keto friendly zucchini chips. These four ingredients chips are a breeze to make and packed with so much flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 60-80 chips 1x
- Category: snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- 2 medium zucchini cut in 1/8 inch rounds
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees. Covering baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Lay zucchini rounds in a single layer on baking sheets. Blot with paper towels several times to remove any excess moisture. Brush lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper and if desired ground cayenne pepper. (see notes)
- Bake until golden brown and crispy: approximately 2 hours. Check on the chips every 10-15 minutes after 1 hour baking time. Rotate the baking sheets every 30 minutes.
- Go light on the seasonings as the flavors will intensify quite a bit as the zucchini dehydrates.
Keywords: zucchini chip, baked zucchini chips, zucchini chips recipe, how to make zucchini chips, keto zucchini chips, zucchini chips keto, dehydrated zucchini chips, zucchini chips oven, zucchini chips in oven, zucchini chip recipe, keto friendly side, keto friendly recipes, healthy zucchini recipes